[gcompris-devel] Python plugin startup

Olivier Samyn osamyn at ulb.ac.be
Tue May 6 00:36:09 UTC 2003

It comes just because gnome-python register itself as a gnome module ...
and it happends after the gnome main function is called. It's just a warning...
So just don't care...

Also, I just started my new work and don't already have an ADSL connection at home. So I'll not read my e-mails for some weeks now.

Olivier.