[gcompris-devel] Re: Wishes for 2003

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Mar 24 12:16:10 UTC 2003

Herman, not sure you have seen that hilaire from ofset is currently very
active in promoting a gcompris contest in order to port the EPI boards.

There is a wiki out there to help prepare it.
http://www.ofset.org/wiki/index.php/GCompris%20Board%20Contest

Herman, I wanted to thanks you for the original idea, whatever it
happens to it ;)

Bruno.