[gcompris-devel] Re: [Ofset-members] Concours GCompris

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Fri Mar 21 09:43:04 UTC 2003

> Does it mean that it's a contest with prizes or just honorific
> competition ?

Well no, it depends on the support we can find. Currently, only April,
SchoolForge and Paulla have shown interests in the contest (April,
SourceForge, Paulla, Scideralle and Abul were contacted)

Anyway the organization of the contest need to be discussed before we
open the contest. Bruno, we need your advices to clear out some point of
the org. otherwise we will not be able to go.

> Also, could you reference the EPI games thing in the Wiki ?

Ok, I have added the related page.

> I'll also forward the information to the students here at INT who are
> hopefully going to take part in that contest.

Fine, but take note that the organisation of the contest is not att fixed yet.

Hilaire

--
OFSET - http://www.ofset.org
Free the teacher with the Freeduc-cd -