[gcompris-devel] Re: [Ofset-members] Concours GCompris

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at int-evry.fr
Fri Mar 21 02:02:03 UTC 2003

Le jeu 20/03/2003 à 19:56, bruno a écrit :
> Hi all, the contest idea to boost the development of boards in gcompris
> is still moving on.
> Hilaire from ofset made a huge promoting of the idea in the free edu
> activist.
>
> He did set-up a wiki there:
> http://www.ofset.org/wiki/index.php/GCompris%20Board%20Contest
>
> I am Happy to see this idea being going on even is I have personnaly no
> time to help.

Good news.

Does it mean that it's a contest with prizes or just honorific
competition ?

Also, could you reference the EPI games thing in the Wiki ?

I'll also forward the information to the students here at INT who are
hopefully going to take part in that contest.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at int-evry.fr>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF