[gcompris-devel] The python plugin...

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Mar 3 10:39:35 UTC 2003

OK, I do my best trying to release your code but I have many trouble
with the autoconf process.
Here is my conf. I have a brain new Mandrake 9.1. I updated to
autoconf-2.54 and automake-1.6.3
Then sh autogen.sh gives me the following error and I am stuck. What can
I do ?

$ sh autogen.sh
Gcompris modified gnome-autogen.sh
checking for autoconf >= 2.53...
  testing autoconf2.50... not found.
  testing autoconf... found.
checking for automake >= 1.6...
  testing automake-1.7... not found.
  testing automake-1.6... found.
checking for libtool >= 1.4.3...
  testing libtoolize... found.
checking for glib-gettext >= 2.2.0...
  testing glib-gettextize... found.
checking for intltool >= 0.25...
  testing intltoolize... found.
checking for pkg-config >= 0.14.0...
  testing pkg-config... found.
Checking for required M4 macros...
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`autogen.sh' command line.

Processing ./configure.in
Running aclocal-1.6...
Running libtoolize...
Running glib-gettextize... Ignore non-fatal messages.
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /usr/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Running intltoolize...
patching file po/Makefile.in.in
Running autoheader...
Can't locate Autom4te/General.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/nfs/users/thunder/cvs/ximian-desktop/autoconf/dest/usr/share/autoconf
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at
/usr//bin/autoheader line 36.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr//bin/autoheader line 36.

--
ofset    http://ofset.sf.net/
gcompris http://ofset.sf.net/gcompris