[gcompris-devel] gcompris 3.1

Olivier Samyn osamyn at ulb.ac.be
Thu Jun 5 00:39:01 UTC 2003

Hi,

Since I'm the writer of the python plugin I'll just reply to this point...

It seems that there's no static python library installed with your distribution (or you need to install a package ?)

To help you I will ask you three things:
- Check that a file named libpython* exists... probably this file will be located in the /usr/lib/python2.2/config directory and its full name will be something like libpython2.2.a
- Check what's wrong in the config.log file (created after having run cthe configure script). If you don't know what to do with this file, just send it to me (not to the entire list)
- Send us some more infos like what's your distribution, which version, do you installed python manually or is it a package ...

Hope we'll find a solution...

Olivier Samyn
osamyn at ulb.ac.be