[gcompris-devel] gcompris 3.1

Rob van Dam rvandam at tref.nl
Wed Jun 4 14:56:16 UTC 2003

I checked out gcompris 3.1. Great improvements (refresh-bug free)!

I have some minor problems (which are really minor)

* the change of screen resolution and skin are not directly applied.

* when downloading gcompris it's not clear what's the difference between
gcompris-core and gcompris full. (the first time I downloaded them both)

* I have python 2.2.2. The configure script found python installed, but
is complaining about a missing python library:
checking for python... /usr/bin/python
checking Python.h usability... yes
checking Python.h presence... yes
checking for Python.h... yes
checking for Py_Initialize in -lpython2.2... no
configure: WARNING: Couldn't find python library, python plugin
disabled.
configure: Python plugin is disabled.

I don't know what's wrong here

--