[gcompris-devel] problem

Franck Collineau franck-collineau at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 22 11:41:34 UTC 2003

Greetings,

I am not a developper just a user and i have a problem.
I am under mandrake 9.1 and i have installed gcompris-2.3-1mdk.i586.rpm.
When i launch gcompris i get the home page and the jingle but when i click on
a button nothing happens !

Here an extract of the logs:

menu_start section=/
The gdk_screen_width()=1024,000000 gdk_screen_height()=768,000000
The xratio=1,280000 yratio=1,280000
Calculated x ratio xratio=1,000000
Tell the scheduler to check for new sounds to play
... get_next_sound_to_play : intro
trying to play /usr/share/gcompris/boards/music/intro.ogg
Calling decode_ogg_file(/usr/share/gcompris/boards/music/intro.ogg)
mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
intro.ogg :   44100Hz ,  2 channels
duration = 14,860771 seconds
... get_next_sound_to_play : welcome
trying to play /usr/share/gcompris/boards/sounds/fr/welcome.ogg
Calling decode_ogg_file(/usr/share/gcompris/boards/sounds/fr/welcome.ogg)
mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
welcome.ogg :   44100Hz ,  2 channels
duration = 1,860499 seconds
Tell the scheduler to check for new sounds to play
menu_start section=/computer
... get_next_sound_to_play : gobble

** (gcompris:2320): WARNING **: Can't find sound gobble
Tell the scheduler to check for new sounds to play
... get_next_sound_to_play : gobble

** (gcompris:2320): WARNING **: Can't find sound gobble

Can you help me ?

Thanks !

Franck
GNU-Linux Mandrake 9.1 KDE 3.1
Optez pour le système qui exploite l'ordinateur pas l'utilisateur !
http://wwww.zappa.com
http://www.attac.org
http://www.acontrecourant.org/acc2/
http://www.antipub.net/cdp/