[gcompris-devel] can't build gcompris because of documentation

Dhruv Gami gami at linux-delhi.org
Sun Jul 6 14:50:03 UTC 2003

On Jul 6, Bruno Coudoin said :

> For the real issue, I don't undestand much what's going on. On my
> mandrake, texi2html (version 1.56k) does not work on UTF-8
> What release do you have on redhat ?

I have had a lot of issues compiling programs on RH 9 because of its
default UTF-8 Language selection.

I usually edit /etc/sysconfig/i18n file and remove the UTF-8 part from the
langauge field, and things magically start to compile !!!

Hope that helps.

regards,
Gami
--
GPG Fingerprint : C588 BB2B 4ABD 988F 30C2  8185 D69F 7DEE B506 EE15