[gcompris-devel] English Sounds Incomplete or in French

D. Robert Adams adams at csis.gvsu.edu
Fri Jan 10 04:49:01 UTC 2003

I might be interested in doing this.  Can you send me some further
information on what sound files need to be created and how to go about
the process?  Are these stored in the CVS, or do I just create an
archive, etc.  Give me some details and I'll certainly consider it.  My
wife once did some voice-over work for a radio station, so maybe I'll
cajole her into doing it :-)

-Robert

    Message: 2