[gcompris-devel] gcompris 2.3 & gnome 2.2

Camping 't Wieskamp campingwieskamp at zonnet.nl
Fri Feb 21 06:24:03 UTC 2003

 Hello Bruno,

Sorry I gave too less information. I am using Gcompris on a LFS distro.
Since my upgrade to Gnome 2.2 I have this problem.

The colours of Gcompris are in inverse. When I move my mouse over the screen
the colours of the buttons turn back to their original colour. In a board
game like "trains" (my daughters favourite) the board is in inverse, but the
trains and some space around it are in normal colour.

When I enter some menu's  the round buttons stop working. So I can't exit
the program normally.

When you need more information, please let me know.

Rob