[gcompris-devel] Re: Gcompris languages

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Feb 17 03:43:14 UTC 2003

John,

A year from now, you were moving fast toward Linux in schools.
I have seen on your web site that you have now 1000 Computers running
GNU/Linux. This is a great achievement and to my knowledge the major one
in the world.

I'd like to hear more about your experience, are you part of the
schoolforge initiative (http://www.schoolforge.net/).
If not, why not join it and write a little story on your experience,
what distrib/software do you use, what is the good and the bad with
GNU/Linux in your schools.

Of course, I am also interrested to know if you still use gcompris.

Bruno.

ofset    http://ofset.sf.net/
gcompris http://ofset.sf.net/gcompris