[gcompris-devel] To click or not to click

pgeorges pascal.georges1 at free.fr
Tue Feb 11 09:15:10 UTC 2003

bruno wrote:
> Richard Delorenzi (bearware) has open several support request on
> sourceforge.
> It is there for a while and we should think about them.
>
> Please, check first this one the one named 'Summary: UI - thumb'
>
> To summarise, should we remove the need to click on the thumb when we
> can avoid it (gcompris checks the answer in real time).

so, I propose that thumb should be removed when the answer is to be
found among different choices (for exemple "advanced colors" board).
The thumb should stay when the activity needs a complex action, ie try
to find 7 by adding different numbers (for example the "balance" board
(I can't remember the exact name)).

Pascal