[gcompris-devel] sound (further)

Chris Puttick chris at centralmanclc.com
Fri Feb 7 05:26:03 UTC 2003

Ok, no problem...

And now for the good news: my brother owns a small recording studio

( http://www.deepbluesound.co.uk - in Plymouth, which is probably nearer to
the French members of the list than to me...)

and has just agreed to make all the English sounds required (using his 5
year old daughter as the voice!).

If we can put together a list of all the English sounds he'll get them done
in the next couple of weeks!

We could probably persuade him to redo other languages if that was wanted.

I'm aware of the ones Pascal has pointed out in relation to "Click on a
Letter". Are there any others?