[gcompris-devel] I'm working on romanian (ro) translation

Marius Andreiana mandreiana at rdsnet.ro
Wed Feb 5 08:09:06 UTC 2003

Bruno, thanks for the translation tips.

On Mi, 2003-02-05 at 17:49, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> BTW, do you know if GNU/Linux and/or gcompris is used in romania
> schools?
I know only about 2 kinder gardens where I installed it so far ( I think
they are the only 2 institutions in Romania using it ). They use it for
english and german ( which has a lot of sounds, thanks german
translators! )

What happened with other english sounds (besides letters and numbers)
which were in an early pre-release?

--
Soluţii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions
www.galuna.ro