[gcompris-devel] I'm working on romanian (ro) translation

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Feb 5 07:50:03 UTC 2003

Great, it will be the 20th supported language.

Gcompris has something special that it needs more in order to complete
the translation. Especially, check the file boards/wordsgame/README,
it explains how to add words to gcompris for the falling words and
reading activity.

Also, more complex but very usefull is adding voices in boards/sounds.

BTW, do you know if GNU/Linux and/or gcompris is used in romania
schools?

Bruno.