[gcompris-devel] sound

pgeorges pascal.georges1 at free.fr
Sun Feb 2 06:44:23 UTC 2003

Maybe this is because you try to run boards with no translated sounds
avalaible (sounds are mandatory for some boards). With current CVS, can
you tell me if you hear the "Tchouuuuuuuu" sound in the railroad board ?
This sound is played when the train starts. If you don't hear the sound,
do you get some error messages from the console ?