[gcompris-devel] Re: gcompris-devel digest, Vol 1 #420 - 1 msg

bruno patin bruno.patin at wanadoo.fr
Mon Dec 15 12:11:00 UTC 2003

what is the version of cygwin you use ? The last one ? In fact, for my
part, I have already problems positionning the good version of the
autotools. I began also by libassetml. I prefer to verify step by step
the good behaviour of the program.

 I can't understand why you're unable to use python as there is a cygwin
version. To begin with, before using the mingw compiler OI would like to
test gcc in its 3.3 flavor for cygwin. I think we perhaps have to
coordinate our work as we'll redo the same thing but I undersatnd you
want to deliver gcompris fast. Can you tell me what is the date you want
my work done as I'll be able to organize my time in order to do what you
want.