[gcompris-devel] Re: port to windows

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Mon Dec 15 10:42:04 UTC 2003

Christof> If yes, there was no need to remove the gnome dependancy - gnome
Christof> packages are available for cygwin/X11, too.
Christof>
Christof> Just wondering whether and how to offer help/knowledge

Hum, I may have another job as well for you :-) At OFSET we are also
developping DrGeo an interactive geometry software
(http://www.ofset.org/drgeo). Currently it only depends on GTK2, Glade2,
XML2 and Guile >=1.4. A Windows port will be nice as well but I do not
have the time to work on that, any help will be apreciate, for sure. If
you, or anyone in this list, think can give a hand, just drop me a line.

Hilaire