[gcompris-devel] [slightly OT] GCompris demo in flash with vnc2swf

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Dec 1 03:26:08 UTC 2003

I don't think the space is an isue since we are on sourceforge but we
may change at some point and could become an issue.
Also if you create one by activity, it makes about 5MB*40=200MB.

For me flash is OK for this purpose (promotion tool), I like the idea.

Instead of creating full length demo, we could perhaps create shorter
one using OO->Flash.
My idea here is to create an online flash slideshow of gcompris. But
beside raw data like you did, we could add text to explain what buttons
are use for and so on...

Bruno.