[gcompris-devel] Bug-List

Ronny Standtke Ronny.Standtke at gmx.de
Sun Aug 31 22:29:03 UTC 2003

> To get new directroy from the cvs, you must do:
> cvs update -Pd

Boy, am I stupid. I use cvs daily, I should have known this! (*smacking
forehead*)

> What !! you have not yet completed gcompris up to all levels !!

Oh, I have to admit that I only have the yellow gcompris belt. The only thing
I am good at now is to see what faults other make. But I strive to become a
real black belt gcompris master so that I can start making mistakes too :-)

By the way: I did play the memory game through all levels (yeah!) and noticed
that after completing the last level the ambulance appeared. As far as I
remember the ambulance was a symbol of a lost game. So this is not very
consistent.

>> OK, you are right. Confusing the kids is the worst choice. Do you have any
>> idea what to do with the "Click on a letter" board in a soundless
>> environment? The only idea I have so far is to hide/disable the board.
>That implemented in the cvs as well.
>I'm happy, assetml here makes it easier.

Hmm, I did not notice a difference. The board is still there, even when sound
an music is switched off an gcompris is restarted...

Besides this I think you can remove the "replay color voice" icon from the
colors board when the sound is disabled. The button just has no functionality
in this case.

Greetings

Ronny