[gcompris-devel] python crash

Olivier Samyn osamyn at ulb.ac.be
Thu Apr 24 07:45:05 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I didn't read my mails yesterday so I wasn't able to answer the
problem...

I just made a patch to check at startup if all needed python packages
are present. If not, all python's board are disabled.

But there's a problem in the current gcompris loading process: if a
board is not recognized by any plugin it's still displayed in the menu.
So the python icon will still be there but when you click on it it will
do nothing... (and it doesn't crash gcompris any more)

Bruno can you confirm me this behaviour and that an update of the
plugin/boards loading process have to be analysed and discussed...

--
Olivier Samyn <osamyn at ulb.ac.be>