[gcompris-devel] More commits :)

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at int-evry.fr
Thu Apr 24 03:50:07 UTC 2003

Le mer 23/04/2003 à 02:19, bruno a écrit :
> Le mar 22/04/2003 à 17:04, Olivier Samyn a écrit :
> >
> > Now the future board:
> >
> OK, so now it's geek end, we talk about kids ;)
>

> > The purpose of this board will simply be to connect two columns of
> > circle with lines... but the columns will have some text attached...
> >
> > Any sugggest is welcome !

Maybe to add this in the wiki to describe the current plans for plugins
developments ? : http://www.ofset.org/wiki/index.php/GcomprisBoardsIdeas

> The goal is not to mimic what teachers are doing well on paper and this
> for the last thousand years but to complement a training.
>
> For example, have a look here for some example :
> http://lsm.abul.org/~abuledu/Maternelle_Linux_011210/doc/
> Then click 'Jeux'

You means that this is a good example or a bad example of what computer
would provide as new teaching oportunities ?

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at int-evry.fr>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF