[gcompris-devel] Python dep

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Apr 22 16:20:02 UTC 2003

Yes, you have everything we need for gcompris in Mandrake 9.1 but not
everything is in the 3 CDs. You have to add an update source and use
urpmi to get all the dependencies.

It seems that we are going to provide some installation trouble.

Bruno.

ofset     - http://ofset.sf.net
gcompris  - http://ofset.sf.net/gcompris