[gcompris-devel] Re: [Ofset-freeduc] Dutch translation

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Wed Apr 9 13:17:07 UTC 2003

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:28:52 +0200
Sander Devrieze <s.devrieze at pandora.be> wrote:

      Op maandag 31 maart 2003 10:02, schreef Hilaire Fernandes:
      > On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 01:20:41 +0100
      > Sander Devrieze <s.devrieze at pandora.be> wrote:
      >

      >       How can I help translating the CD in Dutch?
      >

      > You can fetch the freeduc-cd CVS module at the OFSET CVS then translated
      > the freeduc-cd/xfce/xfce3rc file into Dutch, rename it xfce3rc.nl and sent
      > it there.

      It's already translated.

Fine.

      Language specific bug: you can't change the language in GCompris on the CD.

I am not sure I understand you? Do you mean you may want to change the
locale when the CD is running. However I am not sure GCompris is
translated in Dutch. In this case you may want to check with the
GCompris development team. (I cc this message to them)

Hilaire Fernandes