[gcompris-devel] gcompris supports you

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Tue Sep 24 10:45:04 UTC 2002

Hi, just found your project while making the 1.2.0 release of gcompris.

I'm sad have not been able to run it (package dependancy trying to
install pygame :
libpng12.so.0   is needed by pygame-1.5.3-1
libvga.so.1   is needed by pygame-1.5.3-1

Where can I find those ?

BTW, your project concept is very interressant.
I am not very proud of the gnome canvas / c language choice, perhaps you
found a better approach using python/sdl, time will tell ;)

If you see oportunity to collaborate like share some images, data
format, ... fell free to contact me.