[gcompris-devel] Translations...

Herman Bruyninckx Herman.Bruyninckx at mech.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Sep 9 23:36:03 UTC 2002

On 10 Sep 2002, bruno wrote:

> I got another 'problem' with you po because Tino Meinen
> <a.t.meinen at chello.nl>, released a translation directly in the cvs in
> beetween.

No problem with me :-) Good to know, so that I will mail my
translations to him in the future; it's easier for you if we cooperate
before sending a patch to you, isn't it?

> His translation was less complete than yours so I did merge both taking
> a priority on yours. There was many differences in the colors so you
> could perhaps double check add see with Tino Meinen is there is a
> problem.

Those colours are really _difficult_! It really takes an expert to get
the exact translation.

Herman

--
  K.U.Leuven, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics Research Group
<http://people.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/~bruyninc> Tel: +32 16 322480