[gcompris-devel] new board

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Sep 6 01:50:04 UTC 2002

Pascal,

Finaly, after playing with the counter in advanced_colors, I feel I
would prefer to play whith it with a real counter : the board stops when
you reach 0. This makes more sense and bring some chalenging exitement
to do it right in the first place instead of testing all the choices.

Another request I got during the LSM in bordeaux, is algebra_guesscount
activity, we should provide some help in case the kid do not find the
solution.
There is different approach but one could be to allow X helps depending
on the level. One help would be an operation or a number is displayed.
Let me know if you are interested in implementing that.

Bruno.