[gcompris-devel] Board vs screen size

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Sep 3 01:19:05 UTC 2002

Yes, gcompris 1.0.3 is really old.

Well, I am saying you have to start X in a lower resolution.
Perhaps, create another X session with a lower res.

That not top but I don't see other choice.

As a requirement, gcompris is design to be used in school that usually
do not have access to higher res than 800x600.
Latest version allows you to scale to 1024x768 but since all the
gcompris images are hard coded in 800x600, you loose quality.

Bruno.