[gcompris-devel] Maze plugin enhancements (and cleanup)

Christof Petig christof at petig-baender.de
Mon Oct 14 06:14:03 UTC 2002

Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> As for you question on how/when to set turbo mode on/off, I suggest to
> stick to off for level 1 to 3 and after 4 we activate the turbo.
> Small kids would be in trouble playing the first level trying to
> understand the key mouvement and where tux goes. After 4, there is so
> much space and move to do that it make more sense to have turbo.
>
> What do you think ?

That's a good idea, but I initially thought about an additional button
to switch it on and off. Tonight I got the idea to simply put the button
  somewhere inside the game canvas but there's not too much space left
in level 3.

Is it possible for a game to put additional buttons into the bottom toolbar?

    Christof