[gcompris-devel] [Announce gcompris 1.0.5]

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Wed May 29 07:54:04 UTC 2002

Le mer 29/05/2002 à 15:49, Christof Petig a écrit :
> Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> > # New geography board by Jean-Philippe Ayanides (jp.ayanides at free.fr).
>
> Do you already have someone at hand which records the german
> translations for the countries? If not I'd love to send you some
> recordings of my son (to be made, to be honest).

As of today, Thomas Gebhardt (he his in copy) made the german sounds.

I have no problem to release yours but to avoid double work, Thomas, can
you please tell us is you have a plan to record the countries name ?

> Yours
>     Christof
>
> PS: The 3d maze code is doing well, actually it generates even nicer
> images (all visible walls drawn) and contains no hand coded values any
> more. It is well documented mathematics (vector addition, intercept
> theorems, one pseudo matrix multiplication for 90° rotation, functional
> inverse etc.). And there's only a little bug left (wall/no wall
> determination is wrong, perhaps coordinate renormalization problems).
>
> Attached is a very small appetizer png.

Sounds great. You are driving me crazy with this screenshot. I can't
wait anymore to release that ;)