[gcompris-devel] [Announce gcompris 1.0.5]

Christof Petig christof at petig-baender.de
Wed May 29 06:50:03 UTC 2002

Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> # New geography board by Jean-Philippe Ayanides (jp.ayanides at free.fr).

Do you already have someone at hand which records the german
translations for the countries? If not I'd love to send you some
recordings of my son (to be made, to be honest).

Yours
    Christof

PS: The 3d maze code is doing well, actually it generates even nicer
images (all visible walls drawn) and contains no hand coded values any
more. It is well documented mathematics (vector addition, intercept
theorems, one pseudo matrix multiplication for 90° rotation, functional
inverse etc.). And there's only a little bug left (wall/no wall
determination is wrong, perhaps coordinate renormalization problems).

Attached is a very small appetizer png.