[gcompris-devel] Updated Lithuanian translation and againsomebugs :(

pgeorges pascal.georges1 at free.fr
Sat Mar 16 05:04:02 UTC 2002

Bruno Coudoin a écrit :

> Pascal,
>
> Could you consider changing the space by a more unusual delimiter like /
> It seems that in some language some words may be translated in 2 words
> separated by space.
> It is hard to think to everything worlwide ;)

I am working on it. But I noticed that missing letter board is broken
for the "gâteau" question, which is not displayed properly any more
(certainly because of the â character). Maybe there is a regression
somewhere ... Can anybody confirm this ? I already changed my own code
to use "/" as separator instead of " ", so I need a confirmation of the
place where things are broken.

Pascal