[gcompris-devel] new board

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Mar 6 14:17:04 UTC 2002

I believe I did not include it at that time (I am happy the CVS is there
now ;))
I check that.

On your side, you missed to commit colors.png game icon...

Today I added a point in the drawing board and better management of the
item creation.
Now modes are more distinct creation and move and resize.
I believe it is more convienient. The last fancy feature would be to
create the item size
at the first click instead of a fixed size.

Bruno.