[gcompris-devel] Current work

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Fri Feb 8 00:57:03 UTC 2002

I am working on the packaging to create
gcompris-sounds-fr-<version>.tar.gz files.
This worked yesterday at home but was too late to cvs it.

I also fixed the intro music that was not played if the sounds/<locale>
was not existant (Thanks to Mantas if I remember).
Now gcompris_play_ogg API first try to play the given ogg for the locale
and is not found tries to play a music ogg (locale independant ogg)
To ease the build process, I had to create a boards/music directory for
these files.

At the configuration level, with the current CVS I had to do a configure
--disable-xmltest to pass it. I don't know why.

We're getting close to a new release candidate I believe?

Bruno Coudoin
ANFORA - http://www.anfora.fr
Tel: (33)5 61 00 34 67