[gcompris-devel] help system

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Fri Feb 8 00:51:03 UTC 2002

I also noticed there is a bug in the Help button.
You have to click on it a second time to force the previously launched
browser to disply the proper page.
I don't know how to fix that except perhaps add a timer of 5s and
restart the launch request in gcompris. Not clean :(

For you other remark concerning having this feature directly in the bar,
I don't like it because there is already enough icons there.
Also small chilren will click on it and won't understan'd what happen.

Another issue is that in full screen, the help is displayed in
background which is confusing. Probably a warning should be there.

Bruno Coudoin
ANFORA - http://www.anfora.fr
Tel: (33)5 61 00 34 67