[gcompris-devel] Translation

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Feb 3 14:23:04 UTC 2002

It is fixed now in latest CVS.

Plus this:
       * src/boards/railroad.c: Fixed crash at last level.
MODEL_MAX_SIZE was not set properly.
       * src/boards/smallnumbers.c: Added number sounds
       * src/boards/gletters.c: Added letter sounds
       * boards/railroad/*.png: some pixmap cleanup to remove white
borders.
       * src/gcompris/bar.c: added gcompris_bar_hide entry to
hide/restore the buttons bar.
       * src/help.c: changed to use gcompris_bar_hide
       *             changed the way button title are coded to make the
i18n works
       * src/config.c: changed to use gcompris_bar_hide
       * src/about.c: changed to use gcompris_bar_hide
       * src/boards/missingletter.c: Fixed doubleclick on OK infinite
bonus loop (The bug has been reported by Mantas)
       * src/board/clickgame.c: added the bonus API
       * src/board/planegame.c: removed the sound when the wrong cloud
is hit due to too much noise
       *                        when the plane is in a storm [;)]
       *                        Fixed the cloud detection to work even
when a cloud is hit in front

Happy to see you back on gcompris Pascal [;)]

I myself feel much better now, on track for a stable V1.0 for gcompris...

Bruno.