[gcompris-devel] introducing myself

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Dec 16 11:10:03 UTC 2002

Welcome aboard.

Beside translating the po files as usually, there is also a list of word
to provide in boards/wordgames (check the README there)

Also the best of the best is to provide voices in ogg vorbis format as
seen in boards/sounds/xx/*.ogg

As soon as I get the po file for basque, the website will be
automatically created with basque flag and your translation for all the
boards description.

Any problem, let us know.

Bruno.