[gcompris-devel] Sound

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Mon Oct 29 00:46:01 UTC 2001

Pascal,

I agree on all of your suggestions.
Have speaking sounds is something I have dream about but never though it
could be feasible.
Your proposition is smart, it needs still some work to setup.
Beside the play_ogg, we will need to manage properly the list of sounds
and provide some equivallent to po files where a translators can easily
see what's missing. Also from the UI standpoint do we have to default to
english if the translation is not there or say nothing ?

Very interresting sub projet.

Pascal, I won't have time to work on that. Do you thing you can propose
something.

Bruno.