[gcompris-devel] Re: [abuledu beta] Re: [abuledu support] gcompris par dina

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Mon Nov 12 05:51:03 UTC 2001

OK, I will have to change the overall gcompris window size (currently
~800x700) to match to a resolution of 800x600.
This does not solve the issue bellow but at least when resized to
640x480, since it is the same ratio, it still match the full window
size.
Also if we go fullscreen one day, it will be nicer.
Unfortunatly, it may require some rework at boards level.

Bruno.