[gcompris-devel] point API

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Dec 5 13:21:33 UTC 2001

See my previous mail.
I though I sent it yesterday but for evolution crached (old version of
evolution).

You will understand that I fully agree with you.
Scaling is a very good oportunity for gcompris and it comes at no cost
thanks to the gnome canvas.
I am currently scaling it to 1024x768 and btw it is not too bad.
Anyway we have to implement the back border. I am on it.