[gcompris-devel] [Ann gcompris0.6.6]

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Fri Aug 31 10:29:54 UTC 2001

I have hust released gcompris 0.6.6

Notes:
 Mostly graphic enhancement release.
 Better user interraction in reading board.
 First implementation of the contextual help in the clickgame board.
 New backgrounds in the clickgame to make discover underseas
 scenery to our kids.

You can download it in Tar.gz and rpm format in
http://ofset.sourceforge.net/gcompris then follow the download link.

On the news list, also Nicolas Pettiaux which is deploying linux in
schools in Belgium will help in documentation. I have done a first
implementation of the 'by board' documentation in the 'click on fishes
game' but it needs to be better defined in terms of what we write in it
how do we organize it and of course write it.
Thank Nicolas for your help.

Bruno Coudoin
ANFORA - http://www.anfora.fr
Tel: (33)5 61 00 34 67