[FreeNX-kNX] Best Archive for FreeNX

Matt Barnes Matt_Barnes at gap.com
Thu Nov 14 22:10:53 UTC 2013

I am on RHEL 6.2 – glad to see someone is keeping it updated from a RH/Fedora standpoint.  We purchased a copy of the commercial version to see what benefit it has, so far it is very similar, and maybe a little more stable.  I have not gone too far with the new version – haven’t had time.

Thanks for getting back to me…
Matt

--
Matt Barnes | Sr. Systems Engineer