[FreeNX-kNX] Problem display application

Gerald gerald.radix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:07:13 UTC 2012

When i launch : ssh -X to-my-openvz I  have :

     /usr/bin/xauth:  creating new authority file /root/.Xauthority

echo $DISPLAY :

localhost:10.0

And firefox :

(process:11277): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
     Using the fallback 'C' locale.
(firefox-bin:11277): Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
(process:11277): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
     Using the fallback 'C' locale.
(firefox-bin:11277): Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
(process:11277): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
     Using the fallback 'C' locale.
(firefox-bin:11277): Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

And run...

And attached to this mail : nxserver.log