[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX - RDP connection fails

chris at ccburton.com chris at ccburton.com
Tue Jan 10 13:51:20 UTC 2012

Jimmy <g17jimmy at gmail.com> wrote on 09/01/2012 21:53:33:

> When I do a nxserver --list I see this:
[SNIP]

>127.0.0.1 1001 kudzu a.b.c.d 50A121331F565CEA52B3F0AA7F96F2E4

A session from a.b.c.d , probably suspended in your case . . .

[SNIP]
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Jimmy <g17jimmy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did as you suggested but I'm not sure what's going on now, the NX
> client makes the connection but xterm never comes up on my screen.

Is it installed properly ????

> The ssh session is established and stays connected. I just killed
> the session manually (kill PID) on the server, and I got a message

You need to kill nxagent to terminate the session . . .

> on my NX client that said the session was terminated. My client is
> running on Windows and the server is CentOS linux.
>
> Thanks

No xterm hmmmmm.

Have you installed all the dependencies ??

Try:-

        ssh -X csp-wauth "xterm"

        ssh -X csp-wauth "rdesktop 192.168.201.9"

        probably will be very slow, so give them time.