[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX - RDP connection fails

Jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 21:48:51 UTC 2012

I did as you suggested but I'm not sure what's going on now, the NX client
makes the connection but xterm never comes up on my screen. The ssh session
is established and stays connected. I just killed the session manually
(kill PID) on the server, and I got a message on my NX client that said the
session was terminated. My client is running on Windows and the server is
CentOS linux.

Thanks