[FreeNX-kNX] OpenNX windows x FreeBX RHEL

fernando at lozano.eti.br fernando at lozano.eti.br
Wed Sep 28 12:24:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I understad time is limited and appreciate any effort. Please let me explain why OpenNX client for Windows is impportant to me:

1. Most companies I provide IT consulting services do have only windows desktops, so OpenNX currently is unusable to them
2. NoMachines is not developing as open source anymore, I wonder for how long the will keep the freeware client and wheter they'll turn it into adware / crapware
3. Having a full open source solution is nice

If I had the skills to build and contribute myself I would do. But I offer to test, send bug reports, whatever I can do to help once someone provides binaries. And if soneone has hints on how to get debbuging information from fritz binaries at http://www.fritz-elfert.de/downloads/ I'll try.

[]s, Fernando Lozano