[FreeNX-kNX] OpenNX windows x FreeBX RHEL

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Wed Sep 28 07:18:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

currently I see no benefit in switching from nomachine NX Client for
Windows to OpenNX Client. On MacOS X Lion this is something different
because there is currently no working solution from nomachine. Maybe I
will play around with this client when I have more time left but
currently my workload doesn't allow having fun with a compiler at a
windows environment :-(

Cheers,
Florian