[FreeNX-kNX] Where will freenx be moving to?

Fritz Elfert fritz at fritz-elfert.de
Sat Oct 8 08:56:22 UTC 2011

Hi guys,
I personally would prefer SourceForge (My OpenNX ist hosted there too).
I would even volunteer as a maintainer, HOWEVER:
Moving the repository requires one of the *currently* listed maintainers
doing an at least an SVN export. (I would hate to see the changelog go
to waste).
SO:
Is anyone of those (Fabian Franz, Kurt Pfeifle) still listening here?

Cheers
  -Fritz