[FreeNX-kNX] shadowing fails, Error: Authorization refused by user: sameuser.

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:57:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

> If you install the
>
>         linux nxclient from nomachine
>
> on
>
>         your FreeNX server

Thanks, that worked! I would have never have figured out that I need
nomachine's nxclient installed on the server machine to get shadowing
to work, so I installed the nomachine nxclient 3.5 RPM on the
freenx/nx server and it's now working. My nxshadowacl just returns 0,
again I don't even know if it's being run or not, but at this point it
doesn't matter since it looks like the dialog that pops up on the
shadowed session does properly allow or disallow depending on whether
the owner of the session clicks yes or no, respectively.

Anyone have access to update this twiki page? :

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_HowtoShadow

I looked over it again and I don't see anything under the "Set up the
server" section that says that the server needs to have nomachine's
nxclient installed.

Thanks,
Sabuj